Monday 11 June 2007

Get ready!

Hi there!
If you just log on to my blog I thank you. You did great! because you just accomplished something bigger than I for me. keep reading on. I am about to introduce myself to you. you will get to know me as well as I will get to know you.
Everybody hast a dream right? I have mine and its not so much bigger than yours just the routine; love, live, live, enjoy,friends, and a good place to rest your head every night.
These were what i call the routine primary day to day dream. I had never won anything before, never get that such luck so what it boils down is that to get these things I wanted I have to get it myself.
The first stigma is you to know what you want. then know how to get it afterward, go to get it. I suppose you will agree with these practical rational way to life. I don't wake up and start thinking I am going to get my life from somebody because I think he has taken it away from me. I believe all along it is in my hand; that I have the key to it. To unlock all those potential in me the ables and disable. I said disable, yes, at times it is an advantage. jack hasn't got my life because he can think and he think about me. If he does it must interest him so much and a trill his mind. Jill doesn't has my life just because she wants to be with me or don't want to be with me .
Good, if she wants to, there is always room for other. Always make room for an extra person. I did but they never come on board or should i say, they never get the chance to come on board. what make the mind tick and throb the heart? it is this thing call love. it move me. it lost me. it pack me up and get me stuck with a desire that wage itself a war to free itself from me.
Okay I was not ready to talk about love. Don't know god because he was never real to me. I had never had a prayer answer. A wish come true. I had never had a gift. I had never had a birthday or a present for my birthday. so I think you are getting what I mean. Love is just a word I come across in reading. A word I hear people use and abuse.
Some start their lives not knowing where they were going nor an idea of what they could find. but I think I know all along what I want and want to do. I never had problem with people which I can not iron out. Well I tried to resolve with people the easiest way possible amicably without a fight or loosing a head over. I know who to talk with and who not to talk with. This is call a sense of direction. So I know how to get out of a trouble without a scratch you might say.
But all this knowing and unknowing has it time. just like the time come to know what was unknown. To talk with whom I know not to talk to and not to talk with whom I know to talk with. What was I doing? Learning new things I suppose.
I once believe innocently in a heaven and in a god I did not know. I believe in Jesus, stick to every word he said like glue. Yes! I believe in the bible once. just as I once believe in love.
I had always believe in love like it is magic. but magic does not happen to me, not where i am anyway. Never been surprised. Well, it isn't that I come prepared for everything; at times I am never prepared. just a guy that nothing happens to; by fault or chance. I never know this until lately. That is when I tried to make things happen Instead of wait for things to happen.
how to make things happen for me was not so hard. I had a plan. I have a list of things I want to make happen for me; secretly tuck away at the back of my mind.
I pick on the first on my list. first thing first. It was a case of choice, ideal and style.
Thinking through my life, I know I had chosen a career path earlier in time but it left only getting down to doing it. Then I see people doing what I wanted to do; I get jealouse.
I see people have what I wanted to have I get jealouse. I take example from people if I see them do something good. If they have something good I will appreciate it and plan on having it.
I applied to the university for a degree course. I was accepted for a Bsc Hon degree in computer at East London University. I was glad. well it was great!
My fresher year, I plan to study well but things get me down. I had finances problem. It was true that I was in the university but how do I pay for things. for my tuition, food, transprt and rent. I had plan for work but never get round to doing it since all the agencies had no vacancies.
Then, I turn to other financial routes, credit card, loans you name it.
Meanwhile, before I start university I had finished a whole 80,000 words manuscript. It was not much because I merely ramble throughout the entire 80,000 words trying to talk about something I do not know quite well. It was just gut feeling. After I finished it; I send it out for publishing. A vanity house accepted it, they want to publish it. I was giving a charge, unfortunately, I can not pay their fees. So I drop the idea of having it publish. That manuscript was called The Path of the Blood.

So, I lost the chance of getting that published. I still have my university degree course to tackle. I applied for a loan. These was after the first semester; over the christmas holiday. I can't eat for three day. not a single drop of meal or drink touch my mouth. I was so keen on getting the loan. It was accepted only to be rejected. They promised to send out the document for the payment but then, turn round and said it is not granted again.

Throughout these times, I was going through something of another nature. something unreal, unnatural. something like nothing practical, like nothing logical. The sky was screaming, heavy throbbing voices jarred out from the empty wind at me.

At first I could not see or recognise these manner of occurrences. But then, I start to pick up familiar voices. I can see bodies pop out from the wall. large psycadelic bodies in the open sky matching down or raging through the wind to the sky underneath. These bodies grow plenty as times goes on. from one to many shouting at the top of there voices. they aim for my attention to get. they display theirselves before me. move object, well try to move this and that. in different colours deep dirty green, cream coloured, skin pink, shades of green, fresh green, shades of cream. They range in sizes from the ones that seems limbless lofting inthe air. and there were great noises about me. They dig into the ground around me. Hammered on this and that just to get my attention. Well, finanly they got it and never loose it since then. often, I break it and have them seeking for it. But this only happens in these latter days. During my first year at East London University, I only go back the second semester to discover that I could not stand it there again. The entire lecture is disturbed everytime and I can hardly pick anything up while I watch these writhe move here and there; sit beside that, try talking to this, asking me this question about that. And to worsen the situation, I had the loan turned down after it was granted. it kills me . At the same time during the holiday, I stated writing a manuscript which I title the composition of the fool. After I left the university on this second semester, I move away from the hostel iwas then. By then I had accured a huge debt. My finances had been all wrong; credit cards, Loans, and more. And plus I keep hearing this dick, actually two, more if i was listening. But this one among these spirit keep on shouting No! at every application. At one time he stood on top of my computer and shouted No! when I made another application.
I was embarrased, I was ashamed, I hated the dumn fool. when I left the university, I at ones move away from London that winter morning knowing not where I am going. I know not what else life had in store for me. I do not know what else to do but I know i must leave London. For two reason; first for the spirits to stay behind in London while I go someplace else. Second, I had recognise a few of the voices and can identify them; I need a life away from them.
The next day I arrived in Southampton, picking the place out of the sky blue.
I had my uncomplete manuscript with me so when I had nothing else to do I consentrated on finishing it. it is later to become Noble when it was finished befor the summer of 2005.
I am now living in southampton. Attendind Southampton university. I am taken creative writing courses at the university with Archeaology and Language.
I am doing Film as hobhbies and spend a huge lot of time writing. Now I am Novel writing; my essays, well before I write one again will be in the near future. You will be reading the plot outline to my novels.

Happy Reading.......

No comments: